(495) 510-86-04 (499) 168-85-86
Moscow, Open Highway, Building 5, Building 6
(495) 972-74-06 (499) 261-70-83
Moscow, st. 28, Nizhnyaya Krasnoselskaya
Subscribe to news
COMPOSITION AND FORM OF ISSUE
Albene contains as active ingredient 20% albendazole and auxiliary components. Release the drug in the form of 20% granules and tablets weighing 1.8 g, containing 360 mg DV. Alben granules pack 0.5 kg and 1 kg in packages of laminated paper and polymer cans, tablets of 25 and 100 pieces in cardboard boxes or polymer cans.
Alben is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic that is active against mature and immature nematodes and cestodes, as well as mature trematodes. Possessing an oocycidal action, it reduces the infestation with pasture helminths. The mechanism of action of the drug is a violation of carbohydrate metabolism and microtubule function of worms, which leads to their death and secretion from the animal's body. The drug has low toxicity for warm-blooded animals. LD50 for white mice when administered orally is more than 10,000 mg / kg, and in recommended doses it does not have locally irritating, embryotoxic, teratogenic and sensitizing properties.
Assign a sheep, a goat, a cattle , trichocephaliasis, toxacrosis, toxascaris, ankylostomosis, uncinariasis zah (fascioliasis, dicroceliosis).
DOSES AND METHODS OF APPLICATION
Alben is given to animals without prior starvation diets, orally, once, individually or as a group, in a mixture with concentrated feed in the following doses: Pigs 10 mg / kg body weight (DV), which corresponds to 1 tab. 35 kg of animal weight. Horses 7.5 mg / kg (DV), which corresponds to 1 tab. per 50 kg animal weight. Cattle 7.5 mg / kg (DV), which corresponds to 1 tab. 50 kg weight of the animal, with fascioliasis, dicroceliosis, paramptomatosis and ostertagiasis, the dose is increased to 10 mg / kg, which corresponds to 1 tab. 35 kg of animal weight. Sheep and goats 5 mg / kg (by DV), which corresponds to 1 tab. 70 kg of the mass of the animal, with fascioliasis and dicroceliosis and protostrongylosis, the dose is increased to 7.5 mg / kg, which corresponds to 1 tab. per 45 kg animal weight. Bird 10 mg / kg weight (DV), which corresponds to 1 tab. 35 - 40 kg of bird weight. Fur animals 15 mg / kg body weight in the Far East, which corresponds to 1 tab. per 25 kg of animal weight, once a day for two days in a row. Alben tablets are administered to animals forcibly at the root of a tongue or used in a ground form mixed with feed. In a group method of application, the calculated dose of alben is mixed with concentrated feed (based on feed per head): for horses and cattle - 0.5 - 1.0 kg, for sheep, goats, pigs - 150 - 200 g, for birds - 50 g, for fur animals - 50 - 100 g. The resulting medicinal mixture is poured into feeders per group of 10–100 animals, ensuring a free approach to them. Before mass deworming, each batch of the drug is pre-tested on a small group (5 - 10 animals, 50 - 100 birds). In the absence of complications within 3 days begin to process the entire population.
At observance of the specified dosages are not observed.
Alben is not allowed to be used for acute fascioliasis, during the breeding period, for sheep in the first half, and for females of other animals in the first third of the pregnancy, patients with infectious diseases and exhausted animals. It is forbidden to use the drug laying hens in the production of marketable eggs, because the drug is released with the egg for 4 days.
Slaughter for meat of cattle, sheep and goats is allowed after 14 days, horses, pigs and poultry - 7 days after de-worming. Milk can be used for food purposes no earlier than 4 days after deworming. In the case of the forced slaughter of previously established terms, the meat can be used as food for carnivores or for the production of meat and bone meal.
List B. In the original packaging in a dry, the dark place at a temperature of 0-25 ° C. Shelf life - 3 years.
Composition and pharmacological properties.
"Alben" tablets as an active ingredient in 1 tablet contain albendazole - 360 mg, and as excipients: polyvinylpyrrolidone, calcium stearate, potato starch and lactose.
"Alben" granules in 1 g as the active substance contain albendazole - 200 mg, and as excipients: polyvinylpyrrolidone, calcium stearate, potato starch and lactose.
Albendazole, which is part of the drug, has a wide range of anthelmintic action, is effective in mono-and polyinvasions, is active against mature and immature nematodes and cestodes, as well as mature trematodes. Possessing an oocycidal action, it reduces the contamination of pastures with helminth eggs.
The mechanism of action of albendazole is selective suppression of polymerization of beta-tubulin which leads to the degradation of cytoplasmic microtubules cells gastrointestinal helminth, changing the course of biochemical processes, albendazole suppresses glucose utilization and inhibits ATP synthesis, blocks the movement of secretory granules and other organelles in muscle helminths cells, causing their doom
Indications for use.
Gastrointestinal nematodoses (hemorrhage), esophagostomy
pulmonary nematodoses (dictyocaulosis, protostrongylosis, mulleriosis, cystocaulosis, neostrongylosis, metastrongylosis),
cestodose (moniesiosis, avitellinosis, tizanesiosis, hymenolepiasis of geese and ducks, geese drepanidoteniasis),
trematodose (fascioliasis, dicroceliosis, paramphistomiasis).
Tablets Albenum (Tabulettae Albenum) is a versatile, effective complex anthelmintic of a new generation for animals. The generic international name is albendazole. The drug belongs to the anthelmintic agents of the benzimidazole group. Designed for oral use only.
Anthelmintic agent packaged in 25 tablets weighing 1.8 g, which are packed in aluminum blisters, cardboard boxes, plastic jars with lids. In a cardboard box can be one or four blisters. The jars contain 25, 50, 100, 200 tablets. Alben is also produced in the form of granules packed in plastic jars with lids.
Anthelmintic drug in one tablet contains 0.36 g (20%) of albendazole and auxiliary ingredients: polyvinylpyrrolidone, calcium stearate, potato starch, lactose. Does not contain genetically modified products.
Alben against worms is prescribed to birds (chickens, ducks, turkeys, broiler chickens), rabbits, pigs, cats, dogs, other agricultural, domestic animals. Applied in veterinary medicine for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
Important! The recommended dose is indicated in the instructions for veterinary preparation. To avoid the development of adverse symptoms, complications, do not exceed the therapeutic dosage.
Anthelmintic belongs to the category of moderately dangerous veterinary preparations. Non-toxic to warm-blooded animals. In this case, before use, we strongly recommend that you consult with a veterinarian, carefully read the annotation to the pharmacological agent, which indicates the frequency of administration, the dosage for a specific type of animal.
According to the instructions, Alben should be stored in dry, cool, dark places at 0–23 ° C in original packaging. An expiration date from the moment of release - two years.
Alben tablets in recommended dosages do not have a teratogenic, sensitizing, hepatogenic effect. Well tolerated by the body of warm-blooded animals. In rare cases, it provokes side symptoms, complications, and abnormalities in the functioning of internal organs and systems.
Pharmacodynamics and properties
Albendazole - the main active ingredient, has a complex effect on sexually mature, larval forms of intestinal worms (worms). It is active against cestodes, nematodes, trematodes, parasites in the body of warm-blooded animals, birds. Veterinary drug has an oocycidal effect, reduces infection with helminths of a pig, calf, cattle on pastures.
When administered orally, albendazole is rapidly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, evenly distributed in the tissues, internal organs. The mechanism of action of anthelmintic drugs is based on the violation of carbohydrate metabolism, microtubule endoparasites, which leads to their immediate death. Alben against worms contributes to the natural elimination of worms from the body of animals. Excreted mainly in unchanged form or in the form of metabolites with feces (urine, feces).
Instructions for use in veterinary medicine
Veterinarians prescribe anthelmintic agents in Alben tablets to animals for the prevention and treatment of worm infestations provoked by various types of intestinal parasitic worms. When carrying out prophylactic deworming, veterinarians take into account the data of the epizootological situation in the regions.
For rabbits, fur animals, pigs, birds, cats, dogs, medicine is prescribed for:
- gastrointestinal nematodoses (bunostomiasis, esophagostomosis, nematodirosis, osteragiosis, hemonhoz, habertiosis, cooperiosis),
- cestosis (monesiosis, tizanisioz, avitellinoz),
- trematodoses (dicroceliosis, paramptomatosis),
- pulmonary helminthiasis (dictiocaulosis, cystocaulosis, metastrongylosis, neostrongylosis, muleriosis, cystocaulosis),
- mixed helminthic invasions.
For poultry, anthelmintic is used in the treatment of ascariasis, heterosis. Fur animals are treated with Alben from the following worms: uncinaria, toxoscarose, ankylostoma.
Important! Pills for worms can be given to animals, not keeping them day on a hungry diet. There is no need to use laxatives before treatment and prophylactic deworming.
The dosage of anthelmintic agent is calculated based on the body weight of the animals:
- For cattle the main dose - 1 table. on 49 kg of weight. In the treatment of ostetagia, dicroceliasis, fascioliasis, paramptomatosis give 1 table. at the rate of 34 kg.
- For goats, sheep requires 1 table. on 70 kg.
- For horses - 1 tab. on 50 kg.
- For pigs, pigs - 1 table. 30–34 kg.
- For poultry - 1 tab. 35–40 kg poultry weight (10 mg / kg).
- For fur animals - 1 tab. 7-25 kg of weight. Alben for rabbits, other fur-bearing animals give 1 tab. two days in a row.
When group deworming, having previously calculated the dosage, the anthelmintic is mixed with a concentrated feed, compound feed. The dose of Albena at the rate of feed per head:
- for horses, cattle - 0.5–1.0 kg,
- for sheep, goats, pigs - 160–200 g,
- for birds - 45–50 g,
- for fur animals - 50–105 g.
Alben tablets in the treatment of helminthic invasions are forced to put animals on the root of the tongue. For more convenient use, you can grind pre-anthelmintic into powder, mix and give animals with compound feeds, favorite cats, dogs, or mix in drinking water and pour them into your pet with a disposable syringe without a needle or using a syringe introducer, which can be purchased at a vet drugstore, pet stores.
The finished drug mixture is poured into feeders for a group of 10-100 animals. It is important to ensure a free approach to them. Before conducting mass deworming, experts recommend that each batch of veterinary preparation be pre-tested on a small group of animals. If there are no complications, there is no adverse symptoms in the first 2-3 days after ingestion, you can proceed to the treatment of the entire population.
Side effects and contraindications
Anthelmintic drug, if the recommended therapeutic dose is observed, does not provoke complications, side symptoms. Allergic rashes, disorders of the digestive tract (diarrhea, vomiting, loss of appetite, refusal of food), drowsiness, depression, a slight increase in temperature noted only in case of hypersensitivity of the animal to the active components of the drug.
As a rule, secondary symptoms develop on the first day after oral administration of Alben. If the condition of animals worsens, we recommend to consult with a veterinarian,
Alben is strictly not allowed to be used during pregnancy, especially in the initial periods, as well as for lactating females. In case of hypersensitivity of the organism of animals to active substances, an appropriate therapy is carried out aimed at eliminating adverse symptoms, another effective drug is prescribed for the treatment of helminthic invasions.
Antihelmintic drug is not used in acute fascioliasis, depleted, severely weakened, sick with viral and bacterial diseases animals, birds.
After taking Albena, slaughter of farm animals, poultry for meat is allowed 13–15 days after treatment, planned de-worming. Poultry eggs can be consumed on the fifth day after treatment. When forced slaughter meat is used for the production of meat and bone meal, animal feed.
General description of the drug
Antiparasitic therapy is a mandatory measure for pets who are in constant contact with a person. Currently, veterinary pharmacies offer a huge number of drugs, the action of which is aimed at suppressing the vital activity of various kinds of helminths. One of the proven tools is "Alben" (in veterinary medicine). Instructions for use allows the use of medicine for the treatment of domestic animals, regardless of their size and type.
The main active ingredient of the drug - albendazole - has a wide range of influence and is able to suppress the development of most types of helminths. The death of parasites occurs due to the suppression of the polymerization of beta-tubulin protein, the reduction of glucose utilization and the synthesis of ATP. Anthelmintic agent is suitable for the treatment and prevention of worms in animals.
For domestic cats and dogs suitable tablet form of the drug "Alben". Tablets instructions for use (in veterinary medicine) is not recommended for prophylactic purposes. One tablet of anthelmintic agent contains 0.36 g of albendazole. If necessary, it can be divided into several parts. One pack contains 25, 50 or 100 tablets. They are packaged in blisters of 25 pieces. The cost of the drug (100 tablets) is 320-340 rubles.
In the form of granules (granulated powder) the product is packaged in cans of 1000 g or 500 g packages. The cost of a large package is 1,200–1270 rubles.
"Alben" (powder): instructions for use
In veterinary medicine, there are often cases of infection of an animal with several types of helminths at once. Some of them represent a serious danger to humans.
Considered antiparasitic agent is able to cope with the following illnesses caused by parasites:
- cestodosis (avitellinosis, monieziosis),
- pulmonary nematodoses (mulleriosis, dictiocaulosis, neostrongylosis, protostrongylosis),
- trematodoz (dicroceliosis, fascioliasis),
- nematodoses affecting the gastrointestinal tract (cooperiosis, bunostomiasis, strongyloidosis, ascariasis, nematodirosis, habertiosis, toxocarosis).
For the successful development of livestock is extremely important to monitor the health of each individual. Prevention and timely treatment of worm infestation is the first step in the fight against a common problem. An affordable antiparasitic agent, which is often used in the field of agriculture, is “Alben” (granulate).
Instructions for use in veterinary medicine recommends using an agent for antiparasitic treatment of cattle (cows, bulls), pigs, sheep, horses, goats, and poultry. When complying with the dosage, the drug does not have a systemic toxic effect.
How to choose a dose?
The drug is intended for oral administration. Pills are given to animals forcibly, the granules are mixed with food. The dosage is calculated depending on the weight. The use of "Albena" in the amount of 1 tablet per 50 kg of weight is indicated for the treatment of worms in cows and bulls. The dose is increased (up to 1 tablet by 35 kg) in the case of paramptomatosis, dicroceliosis. In granules - 3.75 or 5 g per 100 kg.
Goats (domestic) and sheep give 1 tablet per 70 kg of weight. In powder form, the dosage is 2.5 g (3.75 g in severe cases) per 100 kg. Для лечения глистной инвазии у свиней необходимо брать по одной таблетке «Альбена» на каждые 35 кг. Если используется гранулят, дозировка (на 100 кг) составляет 5 г .
Пушным зверям дают 2,5 г противоглистного препарата на 10 кг. В таблетках – 1 шт. на 7 кг. На 10 кг веса домашней птицы следует использовать по 0,5 г гранулята. Кратность применения – 1 раз в день в течение 2 суток.
If the treatment is indicated to a large number of animals, the dose of the medicine is added to the feed per 1 individual. Drinking milk and eggs after anthelmintic therapy is possible only after two weeks.
How is Alben transferred?
In veterinary medicine, the instructions for use advise the use of the tool only by appointment of a specialist. The drug has proven itself only on the positive side. The drug does not cause mutations, does not affect the functionality of the sex glands. The effectiveness of albendazole has been proven in numerous scientific experiments. It is recommended to use the tool only for the treatment of helminthiasis.
Before starting treatment, you should familiarize yourself with the contraindications to the use of the Alben anthelmintic drug (in veterinary medicine). Instructions for use (official abstract) prohibits the administration of the drug in the first half of the period in goats, pigs, sheep, rabbits, sables, mink. Do not use "Alben" in the first third of pregnancy in horses and cattle.
Contraindicated drug emaciated animals with severe infectious diseases. In the case of intolerance to albendazole or that the animal is hypersensitive to the drug, treatment should be discontinued.
Only if there are certain indications can use the tool "Alben" in veterinary medicine. Instructions for use recommends giving Alben C to domestic cats and dogs - a drug that contains albendazole and praziquantel. This medicine has a less toxic effect and is suitable for the prevention of helminth infections.
Characteristics of the drug
"Alben" - a broad-spectrum drug. The main active ingredient is albendazole. Probably few people like this name says a lot, so let's look at a little more. Detailed instructions for the use of Albendazole are covered here.
- anthelmintic drug,
- action is aimed at combating parasites (in particular, with worms),
- well absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract,
- spreads rapidly throughout the body (within 2-5 hours).
The drug is presented in the form of granules and tablets. Most often it can be found packaged in 25 or 100 tablets in packs (but often you can buy just a few tablets). Sold "Alben" in almost any veterinary clinic.
Patients who want to get rid of worms often ask for natural products with the least side effects. In such cases, I recommend this tool.
The elixir destroys and removes from the body of adults, as well as the larvae and eggs of absolutely all types of parasites. It helps to cleanse the organs and tissues, neutralizes intoxication of the whole organism.
Indications for taking granules and tablets
The medicinal anthelmintic drug, as already mentioned, is widely used, therefore, we shall more specifically analyze in which cases it is best to use it:
- Gastrointestinal nematodoses. This includes a number of diseases that are caused by roundworms, which belong to the class of nematodes. The first sign that appears in animals is pneumonia. At later stages, serious digestive problems begin: diarrhea, vomiting, anemia, and general exhaustion. Juveniles may begin to lag far behind. Most often, such diseases suffer from animals such as chickens and pigs. But cases of manifestations of diseases of cattle are frequent.
- Pulmonary nematodoses. Most often go along with gastrointestinal, but there are also separately. The signs of the disease are pneumonia, and in the later stages there are problems with eating and breathing. The obvious signs of infection are multiple and minor hemorrhages in the lungs, as well as white spots on the liver at the opening. The diseases in this group are serious and can quickly be fatal due to serious breathing problems in an animal. It is very important to start treatment at the time so that it passes without serious consequences.
- Cestodose. Diseases are caused by parasitism of tapeworms (cestodes). The forms of the disease can be chronic (when the worms live in the body for several years) and acute (death of the animal occurs within a month). Obvious signs can be: problems with digestion, convulsions, exhaustion, constant thirst, puffiness. The danger of the disease is damage to the central nervous system of the animal. Coordination problems, seizures, and various bouts of unreasonable activity may begin. In the later stages (with the defeat of the CNS), vision problems begin, which can lead to complete blindness. You can notice this in advance - the eyes begin to grow cloudy, and the animal begins to get lost in the usual setting.
- Trematodose. Pathogens are representatives of the class of flukes. These parasites affect the gastrointestinal tract, lungs, liver and blood. Once in the body, they stick to the walls of the stomach, and other organs. Signs of infection are all the same problems with digestion (diarrhea, vomiting), drastic weight loss, growth retardation in young animals. The disease is dangerous because the parasites quickly begin to multiply immediately after entering the body. The later treatment begins, the harder and longer it passes.
Albendazole, which is the main component of the drug, is excellent against both mature and immature cestodes, nematodes and trematodes.
The mechanism of action of the drug is quite simple:
- violates carbohydrate metabolism and microtubule parasites,
- parasites die and are eliminated from the body naturally.
Can not cope with parasites?
Helminths are dangerous for the body, their metabolic products are toxic and provoke inflammatory processes where they live.
It should immediately begin treatment! Protect yourself and your loved ones!
In such cases, our readers recommend using the newest tool - Tibetta parasites ’Tibetan collection.
It has the following properties:
- Kills more than 120 types of parasites for 1 course
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Splits and removes eggs and larvae of parasites
- Destroys pathogenic bacteria and viruses
- Removes toxins and toxins
Dosage regimen depending on body weight
It should be said that, regardless of the total mass of the animal, on average is applied 1 tablet per 35-50 kilogram body weight.
In cases of poultry products, standard calculation of the drug is difficult to do. In this case, it is recommended to calculate the approximate mass of all birds and dissolve the required number of tablets in the water they should drink during the day.
But for more accurate calculations, consider a different dosage regimen.
From the type of animal and its disease
So, the dosage of the drug, depending on the animal and the type of disease:
- For cattle, one tablet per 50 kg body weight. In such diseases as fascioliasis, discroseliosis and ostertagiosis - 1 tablet per 35 kg.
- For sheep and goats 1 tablet per 70 kg body weight. In cases with the diseases indicated above, the dose is reduced to 1 tablet per 45 kg.
- Horses - 1 tablet per 50 kg.
- Pigs - 1 tablet per 35 kg.
- Fur animals 1 tablet per 7 kg.
- Poultry 1 tablet per 35 kg.
- Cats - for 1 kg of weight accounts for 15 mg of the drug.
"I buy a remedy for parents. They live in the village and the risk of infestation with parasites is great. They take it for prevention. I don't want to drink medicines with a lot of side effects, so I chose this elixir.
The product is based on bee propolis, which has a pronounced antibacterial, antiviral effect. I like the drug because it is completely natural, herbal, and for prevention it is very important. "
Properties of the drug
Properties of the drug associated with its constituent components. As mentioned earlier, the main one is Albendazole (0.36 grams per tablet). In addition to it, it includes a number of other auxiliary components that help speed up the effect of the drug.
Consider the properties of the drug:
- When administered orally the drug begins to act in the first hours after application.
- Versatility. It fits almost all pets, you only need to comply with the correct proportions. Also, the drug is able to deal with a huge number of diseases that are associated with parasites in the body.
- No side effects. Even with an overdose, no side effects were detected. The drug is harmless to humans.
- Treatment and prevention. In addition to treatment, "Alben" can be used as a prophylactic agent. Veterinarians strongly recommend prophylaxis in cases where the animals had contact with infected individuals, as well as during outbreaks in the region.
Personal preventive measures
When carrying out treatment and preventive measures it is important to follow the general rules of personal hygiene, as well as safety:
- Since the drug is administered orally, large animals need to put tablets on the inside of the tongue. It is necessary to observe safety precautions, as well as, whenever possible, calm and bind the animal before taking the drug.
- It is worth remembering that during the treatment can not smoke, drink and eat near an infected animal. This increases the risk of the person himself picking up parasites.
- At the end of the procedure, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
Summing up, I would like to say that the drug "Alben" is one of the best among its analogues, due to its versatility and the absence of side effects.
It copes with many diseases that are caused by various parasites in the body of animals (in particular, worms), and also acts quickly and is well absorbed in the body.
"Alben": composition and release form
To begin, consider the key characteristics of the drug "Alben", its composition and release form.
In the role of the active substance, the drug contains 20% albendazole and secondary elements. It is produced in the form of granules and tablets.
“Alben” in granules is put in bags of multi-layer paper, polymer cans or a bucket, in volumes of 0.05, 0.5, and 1 kg, respectively. "Alben" tablets are packed in cardboard containers or in plastic containers (25 and 100 pieces). 1 tablet "Alben" contains: albendazole - 0.25 g and praziquantel - 0.025 g, as well as secondary elements.
In 1 g of granules "Alben" you can find: albendazole - 0.2 g, as well as secondary elements.
The drug "Alben" has the following advantages:
- a wide range of anthelmintic (antihelminthic) effects,
- high performance
- single use,
- reduction of land contamination,
Instructions: dose and method of use
"Alben" is used for animals in the following doses:
- Agricultural mammals are released at 7 mg per 1 kilogram, which corresponds to 3 g of the drug in granules per 80 kg of weight or 1 tablet per 46-48 kg.
- How and in what doses to give "Alben" to piglets also depends on the weight of the animal. At 1 kg of mass, 10 mg of the drug is required, which corresponds to 1 tablet per 36-38 kg of live weight or 4 g of granules per 80 kg of pig.
- Sheep and goats are prescribed 4 mg per 1 kg of weight, which corresponds to 2 g of granules per 80 kg of weight or 1 tablet per 30-35 kg.
- Horses are released at 7 mg per 1 kg of weight. The dose corresponds to 4 g of granules per 80 kg of horse weight or 1 tablet per 40-48 kg.
- "Alben" for chickens and other birds is prescribed at 9 mg per 1 kg of weight, which corresponds to 0.4 g of pellets per 10 kg or 1 tablet per 30-38 kg of poultry weight.
Tablets or granules are prescribed to animals without prior dieting and once. Antigelmintik enter them in two ways:
- orally (placed on the root of the tongue),
- in crushed form, mixed with saturated food.
The slaughter of farm animals for meat is allowed only after 7-14 days after treatment and preventive measures. Milk of animals is allowed to be eaten not earlier than 4 days after medical procedures. The bird's egg can be eaten 4 days after the attack of worms. Meat, milk and eggs obtained before the end of the required time, it is forbidden to eat. However, these products can be used as food for carnivores.
When working with any drug for animals, certain preventive measures are provided. When conducting deworming with the use of the specified drug, it is necessary to adhere to the basic rules of their own hygiene and safety. So, in the process of working with the drug, avoid smoking, drinking alcohol or eating. After completing the work, do not forget to wash your hands with warm water and soap.
Terms and conditions of storage
To ensure optimal storage conditions, the product should preferably be kept in a room specially designed for such facilities (any dry and dark room will do). Store the medicine in its original packaging, away from feed. Storage temperature should not exceed + 25 ° С. Shelf life "Albena" is 2 years.
Properties of the drug Alben
Alben is a drug that has earned the trust of pet owners. It is a universal synthetic tool that is widely used to rid parasites of domestic and farm animals, regardless of age and weight.
The drug helps to cope with infections caused by helminths. Alben is effective against round, tape and flatworms. The drug is used strictly as prescribed by a veterinarian.
This drug has passed numerous clinical trials and has proven itself to be positive. Its use does not affect the reproductive function of domestic animals. Alben is recommended to use only for the treatment of helminthiasis.
The main advantages of Alben is a wide range of anthelminthic effects and high treatment results using the drug. For disposal of a pet from intestinal parasites it is enough to use the medicine once. The drug is easy to use.
The composition, effect and form of release Albena
The active ingredient in the composition of the drug is albendazole, which suppresses the activity and destroys most types of worms.
Also included in the preparation auxiliary components: calcium stearate, polyvinylpyrrolidone, potato or corn starch and lactose.
The drug is made in the form of granuleswhich are packaged in packages of 500 and 1000 grams. Currently, it is the most affordable form of medicine for use as an anthelmintic treatment of farm animals.
Alben tablets are available in plastic cans. on 25 and 100 pieces. Tablets for cats and dogs are not recommended for prophylactic purposes. If necessary, the tablet can be divided into several parts.
The active substance albendazole is potent and has a detrimental effect on adult worms and their larvae. This makes it possible in a short time to clear the pet's body of worms and their metabolic products.
When using the drug should be aware that it has no active action on all types of worms. This drug works on the nervous system of the helminth.
The result is a violation of the carbohydrate metabolism of the parasite and the inhibition of biochemical processes in its body. This leads to paralysis of the muscles of the worm and its removal from the intestines of a pet.
Side effects and contraindications
With strict compliance with the requirements of the instructions, the drug can cause side effects only in case of increased sensitivity of the cat or dog to the individual components of the drug.
In some cases, animals can be observed vomiting, lack of appetite and weakness. It is not recommended to use Albena in the first half of pregnancy of a dog and a cat also during lactation.
The drug is not used for deworming puppies under 20 days and kittens up to three months after birth. It is forbidden to use Alben for anthelminthic therapy. weakened animals, as well as cats and dogs that have had infectious diseases.